Friday, May 8, 2009

Yard Sale Tomorrow

It is now 12:22 a.m. I am getting ready to have a yard sale tomorrow! It was a last minute idea! Here lately most of my ideas are just that, Last Minute, but like I always say ,I will be rid of some clutter and have a few more dollars in my pocket than I have now , so that cannot be a bad thing!Today I got a little spring fever and got out in my yard and got some plants in the ground. I have been ever so slowly getting the yard work done. I have a small vegetable garden going, well maybe not so small, I planted 16 Tomato plants (lol) for those of you that know me, you will know that I love my homegrown tomatoes and want to cry when I pick the last ones!!They are sooo good!Last year I made my own salsa and it turned out pretty good, if I do say so myself! Anyway, I am a newby to blogging so bear with me and lets see where this takes us?

2 comments:

  1. can't wait to follow you on this blog!! and i have to say so myself, you do grow some good tomoatoes! love you! jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you make some money and get some customers. Lot's of Luck, and Love...

    ReplyDelete