Saturday, July 18, 2009

Happy Days are here again

Well now that I know that the whole world reads what I write I will be a little more discreet! (lol)
Anyways, Daddy got the job!! I hope he likes it and can handle it, but I think after driving a dump truck for the last 5 months 11 hours a day for peanuts, he can handle anything! He still has hopes of starting his own business up again some day, but for now we will do what we have to do! Sometimes it seems as if we are the only ones that have been stricken down by this economy but I guess others are hurting also! Anyway, things are looking up it seems, I am so looking forward to your visit, I got to thinking though, Jen I guess your not going to make Kyle's wedding or Cody's birthday, Jodie was waiting till you guys got here to have a little party at hunter springs for Cody's birthday on Sunday, and Kyle's wedding is Saturday evening, oh well, I guess you have a lot of people to see in such a short time. Why don't you guys stay 2 weeks? Then maybe you will have time with everyone? C'mon, see if you can! Hope I get the pool clean in time, haven't had it up and running for about 3 weeks, just trying to save on the elec bill lately, got a 335.00 bill last month and almost fell over!! But there's always the river!! Would love to get out on the river, haven't done that in awhile either. Love you all

1 comment:

  1. I am so excited to come down, and I am just so very happy that Dad got the job. We are just gonna have to soak in every second of each other. I love you Congrats Dad!!!!

    ReplyDelete