Friday, July 31, 2009

I am Heartbroken

My heart is broken and I don't know what to do, my husband tells me that we must go on. He says that she has made her choices and we can no longer help her. I can't do it , I will always help her. I am the mother of a crack addict. It is the worst thing in the world! This drug consumes those you love and drives them over the edge, she has done things to people that I somehow feel responsible for. Maybe it the belief that I have in her that she is a good person, but when she craves the drug everything good goes away. Why?? I just want to know WHY? Please God help her in these coming days, please help her to feel relief from her conscience let her live free again.
Please release the evil thoughts from her thinking, I don't ask for much in this life, but this I ask, help our hearts to heal. Especially Jennifer and Jared who have had such close contact with her in these past few months. And those she has hurt please help them to forgive her as she needs help, for this I pray Amen

1 comment:

  1. Dear Mrs. Simmons,

    I have been reading your daughter's blog for a while.

    I am so sorry to read that Jamie lost her way from the good path she was on. I can only nearly imagine the pain you all must be going through.

    Although I don't know you I feel so touched and and sad for all that has happened to you and your family and everyone else involved.
    Jamie must have been in so much hurt and fear. I hope that she can be helped.

    I will keep all of you in my prayers.

    Greetings from Germany

    Anja

    ReplyDelete