Monday, July 6, 2009

The year is halfway gone!

Well here it is July and the year is halfway over, to me that is a good thing! This has been a tough one so far and will be glad to have it in my past! I do have HOPE, for if it weren't for those 4 little letters I don't think I could go on! Funny thing is, a lot has been going on in my life, but I cannot even put it into words, the reason I think that might be is that I have been trying to erase these things from my memory, maybe that's the key to happiness, just erase the bad stuff!Anyways, I really look forward to seeing you guys and hopefully we can have a stress free visit. When are you all coming down, I have forgotten the dates, maybe we can do something fun. Oh yeah, last week me and Roger took the kids to Hunter Springs the day Jodie went into the hospital, he said to me "Mom, let's just get out of here and try and have some fun" I didn't feel like doing anything but crying, but I took his advice and we loaded up some snacks, the kids grabbed a few cousins and headed to the springs. We really needed that, Roger can be a wise kid sometimes! I love him dearly! There was only one problem, 2 days later I broke out in chigger bites all over my upper legs and bottom area! Only me! I stayed up itching for 3 nights!! But I guess it was worth it. And one more thing, don't ask me how, but I also have a spider bite about the size of my pinkie in my crack.(yep, that ONE!!) Your Dad thinks it is hillarious, but I think it's hillarious when he has to put the medicine on it !!(LOL) I told him there was no way I was going to a doctor so he better do something!! Anyways, I love you all very much, give the kidds hugs and kisses for me. Love, Mom

1 comment:

  1. Mom you are too funny, I'm dying laughing at you butt crack bite!!! I can't wait to see you. This year is almost over, but I live for every second of each day with family cause who knows where I'll be this time next year??? I love you...

    ReplyDelete